Custom Made Garment Printing – Screen Printing
Screen printing is a reliable and popular method to brand your uniforms
You can print on most garments, including t-shirts, polos, jackets, bags and aprons, using this extremely versatile printing method. Minimum quantities apply.
With screen printing, your logo is reproduced by pressing inks through mesh screens directly onto your garments.
How it Works – Custom Screen Printing Services
Screen printing is a traditional stencil method where your artwork is printed by pushing inks through a stencil on a mesh screen directly onto the garment. Your logo or artwork has to be separated into solid colours and a separate mesh screen is prepared for each colour in your artwork.
Things to Remember
• Best choice for large orders with a large print area.
• Perfect for branding on pockets or seams.
• Not as hardy as embroidery – if you wash and wear garments often, embroidery would be a better option.
• We require high quality files of your logo/artwork. We accept AI, EPS, PDF or JPG.
• Colour combinations are limited. Maximum number of printed colours is usually six.
• Screen printing can only be applied to flat surfaces. (Cannot screen print on hats for example)
• Minimum Quantity of 20 garments is required.
• A setup fee is charged for each screen. (A separate mesh screen is required for each colour in your logo so designs with many colours cost more than simple one colour designs.)