Custom Made Garment Pressing – Heat Press
Custom Made Heat Press options involves digitally printed or vinyl cut images and applied to the garment using high heat, vinyl printing produces vivid colours, sharp lines and a superb finish.
Heat Transfer is the printing method of applying specialty vinyls to garments through a heat press.
Vinyl transfers can be used to print designs onto surfaces where the usual methods are not able to reach, like a hat. They produce high-quality results on almost any kind of fabric.
How it Works – Custom Heat Press Services
Artwork is checked by our team to confirm it can be used by our vinyl cutter. The vinyl is loaded onto the machine, and it seamlessly cut. The cut design is then manually ‘weeded’ (unnecessary parts, like blank space and insides of letters, are removed) before it is heat pressed to permanently fix the design to your garment.
For designs with multiple colours, a digitally printed transfer is ideal. Digital prints also allow for reproduction on darker coloured clothing.
Things to Remember
• Combed cotton and polyester garments work best with Vinyl Heat Transfer
• No set up costs involved.
• Not ideal for large bulk orders, due to the demanding manual labour involved.
• Care is required when washing the garments – wash inside out, do not tumble dry and do not iron the logo
• Designs must be supplied in vector format (AI / EPS files accepted) or converted before they can be cut.
• Film may be visible around the outer edges of detailed designs, and have a somewhat synthetic finish.
• Common choice for team and sports uniforms, as it is perfect for printing numbers and names onto a single-colour design.